We are “Mobile First” developers.
This means your distributed application will work completely on iOS & Android tablets, and all desktops & laptops. Your DApp (“Distributed App”) will work partially: ie for non-large-screen-dependent sections of the DApp, and naturally for contacts/messages/elastos mail/tasks/calendar integration and ‘Push’ notifications; on iPhones and Android phones. Our services are hosted on the
Elastos Smart Web.
For example, we integrate Individual Push Notifications with our mobile apps, to enable your database to instantly remind you of details of contacts (which you select when you are registering them), by a visible ‘Push’ notification to your phone as they ring. This service can be disabled for regular contacts.
a short word about our apps….
Data Persistence and the Enterprise Databases on Elastos Blockchain,
by John L. Olsen, Edward B. Whittle
C++; Elastos Component Assembly Runtime; & node.js Ecosystems
Our MultiPlexed Double-Entry Accounting System
Master Ledger::Transaction Journal catering for Multi-Party Transactions on the Elastos BlockChain:
is the Accounting ‘Block ‘n’ Tackle’
General Application Concept
- Elastos Blockchains are based on modern technology developed under the auspices of the Elastos Foundation.
- Our databases are built for predictability and reliability.
- Your Business Data and Business Process Data is copied amongst neighbouring nodes (devices) across the globe for safety security and redundancy..
- The Elastos Project is an Open Project involving many corporate and individual participants based on open-source code with strength deriving from its open-source nature.
- We use Elastos BlockChains as our Accounting Journal/Ledger System.
- Yours would be a Business Channel on a SideChain sharing a database system on that SideChain with other Business Channel owners in related networked businesses.
- Accordingly, unlike non-blockchain systems (where Superusers may change records on the database), the transactions recorded on BlockChains are not able to be changed by anyone at all, ever. Each device keeps the others honest.
- Unlike the Blockchains underpinning Bitcoin and others, the Elastos Blockchain is Permissioned not Anonymous so the identities of the users & entities who were involved in each transaction are recorded.
- With our Blockchains, “coin-mining” is involved, to ensure valid and sealed transactions.
- Blockchains provide other data processing advantages including Automatic, Real-time, Multi-Party-Validated Transactions a.k.a ‘Smart Contracts’
We follow the development Principles of Microservices, so that we break down apps into smaller functionally consistent parts, which are then contained and operated separately and clustered on participants’ devices with each Microservice connecting to the blockchain. In this way we obtain a much more fault-tolerant system.
- Our method of development ensures 100% functionality on all iOS and Android mobile tablet devices, and communication, contacts, tasks, calendar etc (plus ‘Push’ notifications) integration for mobile phones.
- This functionality is easy to generalise to desktop/laptop computers.
- It all just works. And fast.
It all starts in various garbled forms of English written in a very conformal fashion by many people; compiled and built on some computers; and ends by being “deployed” onto these and other computers, and onto networks of other devices, to begin working, making decisions, accepting inputs, transferring data, producing outputs, recording information and using Boolean Algebra, the hardwired “machinic intelligence” of a computer, to perform logical and numerical computations. ]